get closer to me :)


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 ++

This entry is going to be the recap of my 'wondrous' 2008, the year i shall remember, the events, the unfortunate events and the happenings. It had been a helluva rollercoaster ride in 2008, the year where there's a mixture of ups and downs and mostly down and up again when there's certain someone who is constantly there having my back, giving me faith and believe in me :)

So ready , here's the recap of 2008 :

1. the distance relationship had finally reached to the boiling point and thanked the person up there it ended on the day after new year eve's celebration :D. the mystery sms i received is still left unknown from the anonymous number. but i would rather not wanna find out as i think it isnt necessarily anymore. what i know this happened and made by a very sick and sadist person with no brainer. and thank you very much im a much stronger person now and learnt to control my emotion by not taking drastic measures :)

2. oh yeah, friends were an issue in MMU. the haywire girl im talking about. never wanna eloborate. thanks to her for being sucha cheapo attention seeker and i really hope karma would serves u right and u eat that !!! for being very mean to me. and to those who believe in me, i wanna thank u from the bottom of my heart :) and because of u, my life totally took a turn of 360 degree in MMU in the way i perceive things and be wary in choosing and mixing with new people.
Lesson to be learned : NEVER mix with CINA-LIAN

3. I've been slapped with 2 badlucks in the beginning of the year huh? Well, its time for a good luck to emerge and damn right , it was a great, perfect one familiar stranger that i would treasure and appreciate every moment together who else, none other than my BELOVED BUNNIE!!! muah muah muah!!! hehehehe. i was introduced to him by Adel our so-called fairy-buddha mother who re-unite us on that very day in the chatroom at around evening 7pm. left us both (lovebirds) awkwardly hanging as the fairy-jesus mother vanished abruptly in the chatroom after the short introduction. hehehe. damn right i remember. hehehehe. Coz at that moment,baby i know ur gonna be mine always if forever is overrated . I know u sayang me a lot... like... damn the whole damn universe kinda lot! me too bunnie. never doubt me okay as i love u very MUCH MUCHOS MUCH muah SAYANG my bucuk bunnie hunniee.. kekekeke (to others, sorry u gotta bear reading this.ngek ngek)

4. friends come and go :). i learnt to appreciate the people around me and never take things for granted and constantly listen to my favorite guru, my baby. he's the best adviser to the advisee like me really needed one leading to the right path:). see baby, without u i wouldnt know which path i would lead to.

5. two new addition to the family : baby Rachel and my second sister-in law who got married in November. The name Rachel was given by me.... :D

6. My birthday celebration was blast. Celebrated with a group of friends in KTV. Thanks to those who wished me and to those who didnt its okay :) . and again baby gave me a surprise by showing up with a flower on his hand and a prezzie. hehehe. all in all i enjoyed the companies that tagged with me that nite to celebrate this birthday. it was something i needed after the midterm test. i love the presents esp the one given by my :) kekeke. the rest dun emo la, i still love ur prezzie nonetheless! :D

7. me and baby jon gonna reach 8 months together very very soon and many many many bazillion years more to go :D :)

there u have it.. to sum it all up : it's been a mixture la. honestly, i tasted bitter more than sweet. and luckily i have sweetener to balance back the taste of bitterness. hehehe. Its all about him, seriously he's been my faithful back bone through out all this trial and always supporting through every steps i take :) im more than glad to have met u :)

Goodbye bitter 2008, a VERY WARM WELCOME TO AWESOME 2009!!!!!!!

Love u always Jon,
Kate







4:36 PM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.