get closer to me :)


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Thursday, December 4, 2008 ++

hey people especially the girlfrens.. hehehe
i mite wanna change the concept of my blog abit where i'll be blogging and selling off some secondhand clothes as of the cheapest price u cannot get at anywhere but from me closet :D.. hehe
i jz feel like changing my fashion sense of wearing to put more edgyness into it.. chehh.. kekeke
i have too many clothes hanging in my wardrobe but i just cant seem to match it with any suitable outfit and what more some i hardly even wore it!
i just bought for the sake of coz it looks prreettiee in me eyes.. hehe
so in hoping u gals can help me to clear it all off alrite :)

i'll be posting up a few clothes soon..

Till then~ :D
12:41 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.