get closer to me :)


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Thursday, December 4, 2008 ++

tomorrow i'll be in a 7-8 hours journey up to the north bebeh!

guess where !!! :D




PENANG!!!!!

hehehehehe




to add more awesomeness into the trip, guess who will be joining!!!!





BUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!

Heheheheheh i know right i damn excited now!!! whheeeee *bounce bounce*


i spring cleaned the whole room today because it was dusty..
its a routine for me every twice in a month i would clean my room...grrh the amount of habuk is killing me, sneezing and stuffing tissues into my nose. where are all the dust came from man.....

packed everything, stuffed into my bag pack then suddenly received a call and got a shock of me life..


my bunnie lost his road tax!

he brought his car for a car wash ans suspected those indian/bangla must have stolen it. haha. bodo sial, steal dunno for what. like la the JPJ never check the register number plate. stupid rite.
then me kesian bunnie went thru all the troubles to go back to the place where he got the car washed and asked the person in charge, but the person wasnt there.. damn.. aduish...

so luckily he found his good friend to fetch him over to my bro's place :)

thanx honey for all the troubles, taking the ticket, fetching adel back n forth.
i appreciate it bunnie, i know u r emo with me now thats why u went to sleep early
im really sorry honey, i hope i can make it up to u okay.. muaks

good nite
7:49 AM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.